Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dear fellow utahns,

Please be more considerate and stop throwing shit outside your car windows while traveling.
Today I did my first day of the work diversion program and let me tell you not only am I basically paralized from hurting so badly after picking up trash for 8 hours straight but I also realized how discusting and rude people are. You would not believe the crap I picked up from I-15 today. I'm talking tupperware storage bins, knifes, phones, kids shitty diapers, take out boxes still filled with food, bags of vomit and that's just the beginning i can't even get into everything else. Now you can say I should t complain because I broke the law you do the crime you do the time blah blah blah that's not whY I'm complaining about but I just realized that people are so rude and inconsiterate to not only destroy and make your state and the earth ugly and discusting but just remember when you are about to throw your perfectly good shoes or blankets and pillows and gloves out your window why don't you stop and think about putting those somewhere else maybe to someone in need of those items instead of just on the side of the rode for someone to eventuLly clean up and just throw away. Never again inmmy life will I litter not even a gum wrApper and if I find out any of you have I will literally physically kick your ass! Okay:) great thanks I'm glad we have an understanding! Also again I'm not complaining because I have to do this but just let me point out that if you think that honking and screaming out your window when you see people in orange vests labeled Utah county Sheriff inmate work crew is funny it's not and to ne honest it makes you look more like an ass then any of us so just don't bother. ThAnks for letting me get this out there.

Happy holidays!

- Trash girl.

One day down and 14 to go.

Ps I wish I was allowed to bring my camera so I could take pictures of all this stuff I found today we probably collected over 45 HUGE bags of trash today if not more.