Sunday, December 20, 2009

Secret Shitting Santa

I have a Secret Santa.

Want to know what the presents are that my Secret Santa leaves me in my room atleast once a day?
a big pile of Tonka POO!


I don't know why but this dog has pooped in my room atleast 4 times in the past week. And the little sneak always does it right when I leave me room. Last night I went to make a bagel. It took me all of about 3 minutes. By the time I left my room and came back in My secret shitting santa came to deliver his nightly presents. Are you freaking kidding me?

I guess he is trying to represent a very shitty christmas.

Even though he is my little shitting secet santa I still love this little guy



1 comment:

Niesha said...

Are you sure he doesn't come to my house? Because I think I have the same problem! But Merry Christmas anyway!!