Sunday, December 13, 2009

Answers part 2

First of all I want to thank my sister/roomate/best friend Meagen for giving my blog a makeover. I loved my old header courtesy of my good friend Niesha but it was time for a change. So thank you Meg.


I have had some more questions for readers that they would like me to answer. Two people asked me the same question so here it goes:


Mikela asked me: " What would you say has been the best moment in your life?"


My Answer: I don't really have an exact moment, I don't have a really good WOW story that just comes to mind that without a doubt would be the best moment in my life. I would have to say that I have a time in my life where I was happy, healthy and loved life. It was my 9th grade year of school. I was so happy. I had the best friends I was doing what I loved which was dancing 6 days a week 6 hours a day I loved it. I was a shitty student becuase I just didn't care. Which is something that I regret I wish so badly that I would have just tried harder... I had no reason to not try. Half of my grade was just showing up to class and I hardly ever did that. It was more important to me to flirt with all the boys then to do homework. But besides that I loved dancing. I would give anything to be able to dance again. I really did have the best friends ever. We were so close and we had so much fun. I was healthy the only thing I ever got was a cold nothing was ever wrong me with me. At that point in my life I was so happy and nothing could get me down. I never wanted that year to end. This was before I knew that one you grow up people change, people drift apart, go seperate ways, and I never thought that my life would have ended up the way it has. It was all downhill after that.

Mikaela and my Aussie friend Lynn asked: " If I could go anywhere and do anything what would it be?"

My answer: Right now.. .if I could go anywhere it would be anywhere but here! Anywhere warm, with the sun on my skin, and a beach and ocean to be playing in. I hate winter, I hate the cold, I hate it all. But in life I dont know. When I was in school all that was important to me was dance. I thought that I would be dancing the rest of my life. Whether it were a dance teacher, a dance choreographer whatever it was I knew it would be involved with dance. When I got sick I really wanted to get into nursing becuase I knew that I could relate to the patients and what they were going threw, but at the same time going threw some of the things I have been threw I never wanted to be the person making the patient feel miserable by doing whatever it is that they need to do. ( im not really sure if that makes sence) but right now I have no idea what I would want to be doing in life. I wish I could go back to school but thats never goign to happen I have been working in hospitality for going on 6 years now and I am so damn sick of it so I know what I DONT want to be doing in life I just dont know what I would rather be doing .... but.... If I had my way...  I would go back into the 60's and just be a hippie. I would love to just have that relaxed personality that doesn't care about anything but making love and not war.



Thanks for playing along and asking me questions.. If anyone else would like to ask me any questions you would like to know about me feel free to leave me a comment!

No comments: