Monday, July 20, 2009

SideKick!

I got my sidekick!!!






WAHOO!!!






ITS PINK!!!






WAHOO!!!






I was going to take a picture of it with my phone..... until I realize you can't take a picture of your phone with your phone..


DOH!!!! What a loser.


I really like it it took me some time to get use to and the internet on it did not turn on until 2 days after I got it, so alot of the stuff did not work until then. Now that everything is working in and I am getting the hang of it I L.O.V.E it!!! It has a lot of features like the iphone does like the internet on it works anywhere you have phone service, you can get your email everything on it so its really nice. I love it... And the best part of it is its pink.






I got the oldest version of it becuase well lets face it I didn't have 700 bones to fork out on it but I only have 400 bones to fork out and spending that much almost gave me an ulcer. So it doesn't have the latest software but .. I don't even know what " software" is so whatever... the camera on it could be better but I really don't use the camera on my phone but I am just so excited I finally got something I have wanted forever!! =) Go me go! Here are some pictures I have taken with it. Yes I realize they are all self portraits. Get over it.












No comments: