Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Arranged Marriage Didn't Even Work

I had a dream last night that my parents met some guy on the internet and ended up doing an arranged marriage for me and him.
On the day of our wedding...
He didn't even show up.
I was stood up on my wedding day for my arranged marriage.
And whats even more depressing is on his side of the guests the church was packed. But on my side there was only my parents and my older sister. If this isn't a sign that I am a loser with no friends I don't know what is. My little sister wasn't even there! SAD!
Marriage isn't looking to good for me if my arranged husband doesn't even want me.
But on our wedding day my dress was awesome. It was so cute. And my hair was really long again and blonde and curly... Who ever this guy was he missed out. I was a hot bride.

2 comments:

Meagen Ridley said...

Ha ha! Even though this story is really sad, it is so funny how you loved how HOT you were in it! Love you.

Steven said...

Don't you worry.. I will be at your wedding!