Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My blog is back, alright!

Hello friends, family, readers, and stalkers. I know I have lost a lot of readers because I took a little break from blogging but I decided that I am going to take a break from facebook for a while and just blog. I know I wrote a lot about the fibro program that I was doing for a while but I haven't been able to go as much lately because of money... or the lack there of. As in I have none so I have been trying to do things on my own to help with the fibro. Lately, I have just been working and I also joined a gym to try and lose weight. Which has not been successful in that yet. I just want to be able to use my blog as sort of a journal again its nice to be able to look back at posts and pictures and remember the good time and the bad. Things I had forgotten about that I had done or have happened I can look back and read about.
 
I am hoping to post every couple of days just about what is going on and how I am feeling. I know I have a lot of readers that also have fibromyalgia and its nice to know that you are not alone and there is people out there who understand the things that you go threw every single day.
 
If you are knew to my reading into my life here are a few things you should know. I type like I talk. I cant spell for shit and I don't use the proper punctuation and all that. I am aware and I don't care, and if you decide to tell me or correct me you will be banned from reading my blog. (Im not really sure how to ban someone from reading my blog but just know that deep down I hate you.)
 
Here are 5 fun things I bet you didn't know about me.
 
1. I am ambidextrous. I write with my right hand but do mostly everything else left handed. ( I also only know how to spell that word because I googled it)
 
2. I can rap the entire " Pimpin All Over The World" song on my own.
 
3. One of the Orem Owlz baseball team mascot is named after me in Orem,Ut.
 
4. I can dislocate all my joints. I am very bendy.
 
5. I have a mug shot. But only a few lucky people have seen it. And by that I mean basically anyone who googles me.
 
 
If all of that doesn't make you want to read about my life I don't know what will.
 
Well I am bored now and am going to end this but hopefully I will be back soon. Okay bye bye!  

No comments: