Sunday, January 2, 2011

Jack and Diane

I have a few things that I need to ramble about.

First of all. Yesterday, I went to Walmart ( Which I LOOOAAAATTTHHH) I HATE walmart. I hate the screaming children, I hate the parents that just let their children scream. GIVE THEM A DAMN TOY OR SOMETHING! I hate all the freaking zoobiez there that where there "Cougar Pride" or whatever. Ugh makes me want to vomit. I hate that you have to stand in line for EVER to buy like a carrot. I swear I could get pregnant and give birth and the line still wouldnt have moved. Where was I going with this....?? OH yeah so yesterday I went to wal mart to use the ATM ( So I guess this story has more to do with the atm not wal mart.... but any chance to express my hate towards wal mart im gonna take it) So I made a withdrawl of 100.00 dollars from the ATM no problem it gave me the 100.00 dollars and then nicely asked if I wanted to make another transaction. I pressed yes. I asked for 40.00 more dollars.... PROBLEM. It never gave me the 40.00 dollars! It just spit my card out and spit the reciept out showing that I made a withdrawl of 40.00 but not the actual money. What the FU? So I checked the balance and it showed the money was taken out. UGH so I went to cumstomer service and they said I have to wait until monday when the little bank inside wal mart is open becuse the atm is theirs. Seriously? COME ON! How annoying!!

How do people get so many followers on their blog? I follow some blogs of people that I don't know and I look at their follwers and good greif its like an entire army of followers and they have never even met them. Its like some secret blog world that I want to be apart of!

Ya know what movie always freaked me out when I was little? Once Upon a Forest." So creepy! And whenever I hear the name Cornelius it totally reminds me of that movie and it freaks me out. If I were going to have children I would never let them watch that. Uncle Cooornelius. .. Freaky.

I am at work and I am so bored and tired and the fact that I have to come back at 11pm and do another 8 hour shift kind of makes me want to either throw up or cry Im not sure which one but they are both bad. I may day of bordem. And my feet and back are hurting.. its days like this that I hate my freaking jack ass doctor.

Ugh whatever. Im going to make a bagel. Peace out

2 comments:

Janet Christine said...

I hate Wal Mart! LOL!

Janet Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.