Monday, November 23, 2009

I'm a blog Thief!






My sister Meagen did a post the other day saying that she would like her readers to ask ANY question that they would like to know about her, and she will give them an honest answer no matter what the question is.

I know that I don't have many readers and followers of my blog anymore but I am  taking her idea. So blog friends, family, and blog stalkers ( yes I really do what my stalkers participating) ask me ANY question in a comment to this post that you would like to know about me, and then I will post all of my honest answers in a new post. Please play! It will be fun!

5 comments:

Meagen Ridley said...

If you could buy a puppy what kind would you buy and what would you name it?

Niesha said...

What kind of mascara do you use? You always have the prettyiest lashes!!!

Jess said...

Pretty fun! What happened to your fiancé.. Weren't you engaged at one point? If so.. How did you handle your breakup?

Brenda said...

What is your greatest accomplishment in life?

Kidakaen said...

(this is Mikaela...I guess I'm one of your stalkers)

What would you say has been the best moment in your life?

AND

If you could go anywhere and do anything what and where would it be?