Monday, September 14, 2009

My Life

Here is what I have been doing lately. I have been laying in bed sick for weeks. So sick that I had to have the Doctor come to me at home!




Does your doctor do that?..... Yeah I didn't think so. My doctor is freaking kick ass.


If I'm lucky I make it to work. . . Ya that doesnt happen very often.


I can't eat anything. I puke. Everything. My diet consists of Ensure and sprite. Mmm mmm


My head is pounding. I'm pretty sure that I hold the record for the worlds longest headache.


I now have a permanent picc line in my arm that I will wear until I get my surgery approved. My mom took video of them putting it in. Maybe I'll post that. Probably not though. They gave me pink bandages for it. That was nice of them.


I got a letter from my insurance company saying that they recieved my appeal form and to please stop faxing it in every day ( Haha... Ya right.) They said that they have 30 to 60 days to give me an answer. Please everyone keep crossing everything you can on your body so I get a YES for surgery... Because if they say no you will continue to hear me whine on my blog.


I have been living with Meagen since my room at home is being occupied with a baseball player. I have so much fun living with Meagen and Tonka. I wish I could move in for long times. Think Meagen would accept Sprite and Cheesecake for rent. Probably not. Oh well.. I miss my room.. and Marilyn, and Audrey and James.


I'm really trying to get back into blogging. Sometimes work has it blocked and sometimes its unblocked. And it seems like when its unblocked I am always to busy to blog.


I hate my sidekick. Its a piece of crap. Worst $400.00 dollars I have ever spent. Well probably not ever. I have bought a lot of crap. Does anyone want to buy it from me?


I can't believe Summer is over. I am really sad that I only was able to make it to like 3 baseball games all season long. I miss my Summer family =( I can't believe how much my life has had to change since I first got sick in March. Ugh


2 comments:

Niesha said...

You are so lucky to have a doctor that comes to your house!!! I didn't think that they did this anymore. I hope things get better for you! I would miss your room too... I love how you decorated it!
You are in my thoughts often...love you!

sunni said...

Friend my heart hurts for you. Feel better would ya!! I am sorry that you are so sick. I wish that your stupid insurance would just approve it. I hate dealing with people that make our lives a living hell. I will keep my whole body crossed that they will approve it for you. Megs and tonk will keep your thoughts occupied. Keep us posted!!