Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hope For Holli

As most of you know I have been going threw alot of health problems. The main one right now is I am in need of a surgery to have a stint placed in me that will help keep my bladder and kidney functioning. My wonderful health insurance provider will not approve this surgery. The surgery is $40,000 dollars. Who has that kind of cash just laying around? Certainly not me. My friend Mckenna has been kind enough to create a foundation for me that people can donate money to help me get this life altering surgery. Every penny counts and means so much to me. I appreciate everyones love, support and thoughts and prayers. Mckenna, I can not thank you enough for doing this for me you are amazing this means so much to me! Thank you Mckenna and to everyone else! I love you all!!

No comments: